Call Us Today on

Waterford Crystal Visitor Centre

The House of Waterford is located in the heart of Waterford. Originally founded by George and William Penrose in 1783, Waterford crystal is highly regarded for its exceptional quality and beauty. The factory and visitor centre are situated at the centre of Waterfords Viking Triangle amongst the many other museums in these ancient streets.  Visitors are guided through the factory to see experienced craftsmen at work, creating new crystal pieces, there is also a luxurious gift shop and recently renovated cafe. The factory runs tours all year round, contact The House of Waterford Crystal directly for details.




Dunmore Escapes

Littlewood Kilmacomb,
Dunmore East,
Co Waterford

Terms & Conditions

Tel: +353(51)383699

Mobile: (085)8689338


Vat No: 3230647QH

Social Media

Website by: Déise Design